Request A Yard Sign

If you would like a yard sign at your residence, property, or business, you can go to the home page on the website, on the top right corner there is a "request a sign"button. You can click that, fill out your name and address and we will get a sign to you. Thanks in advance for all sign placements and thanks for supporting my campaign.

Featured Posts


Paid for by the Michael H. Wray for State House Committee

Lancaster Marketing Group Roanoke Rapids, NC



Michael H. Wray

PO Box 904

Gaston, NC 27832

(252) 536-8013

(919) 733-5662